Children's Mini Kitchen Play House Toys Early Education Parent-child Interaction Girl Birthday Gifts Simulation Real Cooking Set
$71 – $141
Material: ceramic, silicone
Applicable age: over 3 years old
Size display: see details page
Product classification: electric heater, frying pan, milk pot, soup pot, spatula, spoon, noodle fishing device, scraper blade, cutting board, knife, rolling pin, seasoning bottle, jiaozi
Six smart menus: fried/hot pot/steamed/dessert/porridge/stew
Note: This kitchen utensil is a 3-hole plug, you need to buy a plug converter by yourself!
Children have a strong desire to imitate since they are 2 or 3 years old. At this time, the child is in the “toddler period”, when the desire to learn is strongest. The kitchen is simply a small playground for children, especially the children’s ability to imitate. I believe that most people have played “Play House” when they were young, because it is really interesting and attractive to children. However, many parents do not let their children enter the kitchen to help, thinking that this is to ensure the safety of the children, but as long as the parents put away some dangerous utensils, cooking with their children has many unexpected benefits.
1. Mathematical skills Counting, addition, multiplication, proportions, fractions, measurement, time, etc. are the basic parts of cooking. Measuring and combining ingredients, changing formulas, and increasing the number of formulas are all excellent applications of mathematics in real life.
2. Literacy In addition to basic reading skills, following recipes does help improve reading comprehension. Not only do you have to read the recipes with your children, but you also have to really focus on the meaning of these words and the steps they take to guide you in preparing specific dishes.
3. Science is in action Cooking is really a science! What happens if the oil is heated? What happens if you add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients? What happens when food is added to a hot frying pan? Cooking allows your child to explore many interesting interactions between different substances.
4. Follow the instructions Following the recipe is an excellent way for children to practice according to the instructions. When cooking with you, they will be actively involved and enthusiastic about their work and the steps that need to be followed.
5. Language and vocabulary Cooking is a great way to introduce children to new vocabulary, phrases and concepts. They will learn the meanings of words such as tapping, combining, sieving, measuring, simmering, freezing, kneading, etc., as well as more vocabulary that may not be heard or used normally.
6. Communication skills When you are cooking with your child, you can discuss with your child what you are doing, give instructions to each other and observe. A meaningful discussion with your child is a very good way.
7. Creativity Cooking can follow a series of strict instructions, but you can also expand it and see what happens. Try to combine the basic ingredients to create your own recipes with the child, try different ingredients and quantities, and let the child make many decisions in the process.
8. Promote cooperation and sharing This is especially true when you are cooking with more than one child. While cooking, your child will have an excellent opportunity to practice sharing and cooperation. Mixing in turns, breaking each egg one by one, letting one child pour milk, another child pour melted butter, etc., are all good examples of implementing this skill when cooking. If you are only cooking with one child, then you can share your work with your child in turn, and you can still practice sharing.
9. They will be their life skills as adults. By making cooking a part of children’s lives as early as possible, they will acquire very valuable skills in adult life. When they reach adulthood and need to cook for themselves and their families, they will have the ability and confidence in their ability to prepare healthy foods, and reduce their dependence on processed and fast foods.
1.Wholesale and drop shipping are both welcomed.
– For wholesale,we will offer discount.
– For drop shipping,we could send the goods to your customers directly and won’t leave information about us if you’d like to.
2.What can I do when purchase protection time is running out?
– If your purchase protection time is running out, please contact us and we can help you to extend it. So your money will not go to my account.
1.The orders are processed timely after payment verification.
2.We only ship to confirmed order address, Pls check that your address must match your recipient address.
3.Service Transit Time is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary. Particularly during the holiday season.
4.If you have not received your order within 60 days from payment, pls contact us. We will track the shipping information and reply you as soon as possible.
Your satisfaction is our greatest motivation!
1.if you are satisfied with the items and our service,please take a minute to leave us a positive with 5 stars.
2.please do not hesitate to contact us to get a better solution before you leave a neutral or negative feedback.we will provide you the best service.
- Brand Name: ohye
- Recommend Age: 4-6y
- Recommend Age: 7-12y
- Recommend Age: 12+y
- Material: Silicone
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Type: Kitchen Toys Set
- Warning: Use under adult supervision
- Gender: Unisex
- Classification: Kitchen
- Scale: 1:4
- Certification: CE
- Model Number: Kitchen toy
- Characteristic function: parent-child interaction
- Toy material: ceramics
- type: Simulation kitchen
- Ability development 1: Intellectual development
- Ability training 2: Use your brain, use your brain
- Ability development 3: Grasp
- Ability development 4: sensory organs
- Ability training 5: Hand eye coordination
- Ability development 6: Interactive toys
- Ability development 7: Parent child communication
- Ability development 8: Interest cultivation
- Applicable age: Over 3 years old
Specification: Children's Mini Kitchen Play House Toys Early Education Parent-child Interaction Girl Birthday Gifts Simulation Real Cooking Set